Bernina List Guidelines
The guidelines for this list are simple.
That's it. Hope you enjoy the BFC!!!!
- To post a message to the group, please send your message to Bernina@pcnet.com and no where else.
- To subscribe to the list, please send a message to Bernina@pcnet.com
In the subject of the message put SUBSCRIBE. The body of the message should be left blank.
Warning: This list generates alot of mail. There is a digest option available. To subscribe to the digest version of the BFC, send a message to BDigest@ox.ttsw.com. In the subject of the message put SUBSCRIBE. The body of the message should be left blank.
- To Unsubscribe from the regular mail list, send a message to Bernina@pcnet.com. In the subject of the message put UNSUBSCRIBE and leave the body of the message blank.
To unsubscribe from the digest list, send a message to BDigest@ox.ttsw.com. Put UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject of the message and leave the body of the message blank.
- If you have a problem subscribing or unsubscribing, please send a message to BFCOffice@ttsw.com.
- If you have to go on vacation and want to hold up mail from this list, please unsubscribe and then resubscribe when you return.
- I will insist upon no flaming or general rudness. This list is meant to be a way to share ideas, instructions, knowledge, and questions about Berninas among the subscribers. Please, use it as such. And please, send personal messages to the person making the post, not to the entire list. There are currently over 2,400 people on the list and I have to ask you to be considerate of the other list members.
- Any problems, questions, etc, please send to me at BFCOffice@ttsw.com
- There is no charge for the Bernina Fan Club outside of what you may already have to pay for your connection to the Internet &for e-mail. There is a moderated version of the list called the Best of the BFC available for a small fee of $16/yr.
- The Bernina Fan Club www page can be found at http://ttsw.com/BFC. Lots of good information from the list is kept here.
- Last thing. If a problem develops with you e-mail address and mail bounces for more than one day, I will automatically remove you from the list. You can always request to be placed back on BFC when the problem has been resolved.
Sue Traudt - List Administrator  Bernina Fan
Bernina Page * World Wide Quilting Page
Last Updated 12/7/98